Big River, Labrador
- Wrestling with a great 25 pounder on the Mighty Big River!
- Another awesome day fly-fishing in this wilderness paradise!
- Fantastic fly-flshing along with outstanding accommodations on the Pristine Big River in this remote region of Labrador, Canada.
- Incredible Atlantic Salmon and Sea Run Trout Fishing at Big River Camps, Labrador - Canada!
- Epic day fly-fishing at Big River Camps, Labrador - Canada!
Big River Fishing LodgeBig River, Labrador
Experience fantastic fly fishing for Wild Atlantic Salmon, Sea Run Trout and Arctic Char on the pristine Big River in Labrador, Canada. This remote fly-in area allows guests to enjoy unpressured/easy accessible pools located directly in front of our first class fishing lodge. Fee covers air transportation to/from the lodge from our base in Goose Bay, Labrador, licence, guide, meals and accommodations while at the lodge. Gratuities/alcoholic beverages are not included.
Travel Offers from Big River Fishing Lodge
7 Days Starting at $7,995 USDGrandfather-Father-Son Atlantic Salmon Fishing Adventure (Weekly or 4 night package)Big River Camps Inc.
7 Days Starting at $7,995 USDFather-Son-Daughter Atlantic Salmon Fishing Adventure (Weekly or 4 night package)Big River Camps Inc.
7 Days Starting at $7,995 USDAtlantic Salmon Fishing Adventure (Group/Corporate Get-Away)Big River Camps Inc.
7 Days Starting at $7,995 USDGals, This is Your Atlantic Salmon Fishing Extravaganza!Big River Camps Inc.
7 Days Starting at $7,995 USDAtlantic Salmon - Couples Fishing Adventure (Weekly or 4 night package)Big River Camps Inc.
7 Days Starting at $7,995 USDAtlantic Salmon - Special Events at Big River Lodge (Weekly or 4 night package)Big River Camps Inc.
+1 (709) 639 4542
+1 (709) 639 5959
+1 (709) 639 4542 (Off Season)
Locations & Dates
- Big River, Big River, Labrador
- 54.8093, -59.1494
- July 1 - Sept 15
- Arctic Char Fishing
- Atlantic Salmon Fishing
- Sea Run Brook Trout Fishing
- Email Money Transfer
- 2:1 Guide Ratio
- Cold Storage/Freezer
- Double Occupancy Bedrooms
- Fly-in Access
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Indoor plumbing
- Licenses Included
- Private Rooms
- Private/Ensuite Bathrooms
- Remote/Spike/Satellite Camps
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Separate Guide Quarters
COVID-19 UPDATE: Newfoundlanders and Labradorians get to rediscover home this year, and we welcome our Maritime neighbours on July 3. Call or connect with outfitters directly, as details on the website may be modified by COVID-19. Future travellers from elsewhere, please keep dreaming and check back for travel updates.