La Poile River
- The Nightcap Pool - one of the many salmon pools at Salmon Hole Lodge - is only a 5-minute walk from our main lodge.
- Our experienced and friendly guides are happy to recommend the right fly for the conditions. All you need to do is ask!
- One of our guests attempting to maintain his composure as his fiesty Atlantic salmon 'tail dances' across the pool! Great fun!
- One of our guests releasing a fresh-from-the-sea salmon at the Upper Salmon Pool.
- Salmon Hole Lodge is located a stone's throw from the beautiful and productive Lapoile River.
Salmon Hole LodgeLa Poile River
Stress-free flyfishing on the beautiful LaPoile River in our remote and picturesque river valley. Family owned and operated for 50 years, we are the only fishing lodge within 30 miles. Above average catch results. 18 productive salmon pools. Our lodge is clean and comfortable, the guide service is second to none and the atmosphere is casual, peaceful and relaxing. Moose and caribou abound. A week will provide fond memories to last a lifetime - at a very competitive price! Book now!
Travel Offers from Salmon Hole Lodge
Locations & Dates
- Lapoile River, La Poile River
- 47.8035, -52.325
- The six best weeks in the peak of the salmon spawning run.
- Atlantic Salmon Fishing
- Brook Trout Fishing
- Sea Run Brook Trout Fishing
- Email Money Transfer
- 2:1 Guide Ratio
- Boat-in Access
- Cold Storage/Freezer
- Dormitory/Dorm Rooms/Bunkhouse
- Double Occupancy Bedrooms
- Fly-in Access
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Indoor plumbing
- Licenses Included
- Private Rooms
- Remote/Spike/Satellite Camps
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Separate Guide Quarters
- Shared Bathrooms
- Shuttle Service